Mr. Pheutsapha Phoummasak (Lao)
Mr. Pheutsapha Phoummasak (Lao), ex-scholar from Singapore Government’s Sponsorship, graduated with Bachelor Degree of Business Administration from National University of Singapore in 2003. After graduation, he began his first career in the field of consulting services for Rural and Urban Development. Thereafter, he was a co-founder of various businesses such as Fa-Travel (Tour Operator), AIFs Company (Property, Financial Advisory and Trading), Mix Restaurant, Sahamit Phattana Co., Ltd. (Energy and Agriculture)
In 2014, Mr.Pheutsapha was the founder of Asia Investment, Development & Construction Sole Co., Ltd. (AIDC). He aims to drive AIDC to the leading investment company in CLMV (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam) and to promote a better quality of life for people and the country through good corporate governance and best practices.
He now acts as the President of AIDC and also holds positions in subsidiary companies. For example,
- Vice President of Asia Investment and Financial Services Co., Ltd.
- Vice President of Green Residence Sole Co., Ltd.
- President of Green Power Cooperation Sole Co., Ltd.
- President of Green Environment Sole Co., Ltd.
- President of MIX Vientiane Restaurants & Bar Co., Ltd.
- President of AIDC Green Farm Sole Co., Ltd.